Not everyone is qualified to be an entrepreneur; Setting up a project requires specific personal and professional characteristics. Being an entrepreneur also means having a motivation and having a financial situation that allows it.
- In general terms, an entrepreneur should fulfill the following qualities:
- Creativity and innovation
- Clarity of idea as
- Ability to cope and take risks
- Ability to adapt to new situations
- Know how to prioritize
- Ability to communicate and socialize
- Tenacity and persistence
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to circumstances
Starting a project requires a great sacrifice for the person who decides to lead an idea or a project. Cultivate emotional intelligence and know what it is to be an entrepreneur and what it is. When you create a company there are many variables that you have to consider: make a business plan, team management or make a good marketing plan.